Thatcham is a market town in Berkshire, 54 miles west of London. It is on the A4. The old Roman road. The railway station connects to Newbury and Reading. The River Kennet and The Kennet & Avon canal run through the town. Thatcham is home to a range of light industrial businesses.
During the Second World War, Thatcham was the location of Camp 1001 one of the biggest Prisoner of War camps in the country.
Since starting his business in 2017, Ciaran has served many customers, both trade & retail in the Thatcham area.
Our fully mobile services to your home, place of work or any other suitable location (access to power supply required for DPF cleaning, we have a 40m extension cable) covers all areas and districts of the region including Hampstead Norreys, Hermitage, Thatcham (north), Yattendon, Ashford Hill with Headley, Bishop’s Green, Greenham, Thatcham (south)
- Carbon Cleaning
- DPF Cleaning Services
- ECU Remapping Service
- Autowatch Ghost II Immobiliser
- EGR Valve Cleaning
- Turbocharger Cleaning Service
- Smoky Exhausts Cleaning Service
- Intake Manifold and Swirl Flaps Cleaning Service
- Fuel Injectors Cleaning Service
- Catalytic Converter Cleaning Service
- Intake Valve Cleaning Service
- Spark Plugs Cleaning