Land Rover Autowatch Ghost II Immobiliser System
- Home Land Rover Autowatch Ghost II Immobiliser System
Autowatch Ghost II non-detectable immobiliser system for Land Rover £449*
FREE Engine Carbon Clean worth £89.99 with all installs
Did you know your Land Rover can be stolen without the need for the thieves to use a key?
Keyless entry theft is on the rise by 30% in the last 3 years.
The Land Rover Autowatch Ghost II immobiliser system is intended to battle ever-increasing vehicle theft through key cloning, key theft, and key signal jamming. This next-generation security immobiliser is ideal for your Land Rover’s security, compatible and available for most Discovery, Discovery Sport, Evoque, Freelander and Range Rover models.
* Autowatch Ghost II is now TASSA approved IF it is installed by a TASSA accredited member, which all our installing technicians are. The new price of £449 is an Autowatch set retail price for ALL TASSA approved installations. It is our advice to be wary of anyone selling Ghost II installations for a cheaper price as they will almost not be TASSA accredited member. Only TASA accredited installations will be registered on the international database as well as be police and insurance approved. Therefore, that extra £50 over the old price is not only peace of mind but will also likely save you a lot more in the long run when it comes to your insurance premiums.
STOP YOUR LAND ROVER FROM BEING STOLEN
The Autowatch Ghost II immobiliser is the next generation of technology against Land Rover…
- key cloning
- key theft
- jamming / blocking keyfob signals
An example of how quickly and easily a key can be cloned once in a vehicle:-
Installed discreetly and hidden into the original wiring harness of your Land Rover the Ghost II immobiliser effectively becoming part of the vehicle’s own electrical system. The immobiliser uses Land Rover’s own dash and steering wheel controls for entry of a PIN meaning no radio frequencies from third-party keyfobs or remotes. All of this combined makes the Ghost II system completely undetectable to a vehicle thief.
- Andy Horseman
Called Winston today to see if he could fit me in today very short notice I know but he was here within 2 hours. Talked me through the process and was very professional and a top bloke. I have a vw scirocco and it was a bit laggy on acceleration and the speed was down slightly but not anymore feels like a new car. Thoroughly recommend having this done.
The Land Rover Autowatch Ghost II immobiliser will arm automatically once the vehicle is locked. This silently locks the engine preventing the vehicle from being driven away until the PIN is entered using Land Rover’s own controls. This also makes it completely transparent to any passengers in the vehicle.
Alternatively, an Apple and Android smartphone app can be used to disarm the immobiliser automatically when the app is active and the smartphone is inside the vehicle.
It’s easy to change the PIN code and if you forget it there’s an emergency back-up. There’s even a valet/service mode that deactivates the immobiliser until either it’s reactivated manually or a set speed limit and driving time is exceeded.
As the Ghost II immobiliser is embedded into Land Rover’s own electrical systems there are no signals that a thief can listen for nor can a thief replace the ECU (Engine Control Unit) to by-pass the immobiliser.
All Land Rover Autowatch Ghost II installations carry a 2-year warranty.
Land Rover Autowatch Ghost II compatibility
- Discovery 3 [L319] 2005 – 2009
- Discovery 4 [L319] 2009 – 2017
- Discovery 5 [L462] 2017 – present
- Discovery Sport [L550] 2014 – present
- Evoque [L538 / L551] 2011 – present
- Freelander II [old] 2008 – 2012
- Freelander II 2012 – 2014
- Range Rover [L332 / L405] 2005 – present
- Range Rover Sport [ L320, L494] 2005 – present
- Range Rover Velar [L560] 2017 – present
NOTE: Autowatch Ghost II for Land Rover compatibility is ever-improving so if your vehicle model isn’t listed above please inquire with us.
How is Autowatch Ghost II installed on a Land Rover?
Firstly all our mobile technicians are Autowatch trained and approved Ghost II immobiliser installers carrying full insurance.
On arrival, they will assess your Land Rover and for reasons of security must be left on their own to complete the installation securely i.e. no one should know where the Ghost II unit is installed in the vehicle.
Once installed our technician will take you through the process of arming / disarming, setting up and changing the PIN code as well as entering the immobiliser into valet/service mode.
Each Ghost II unit comes with a unique override code that is supplied in the form of a plastic scratch card along with all the documentation. You will be taught how to use this override code using a dummy code. You should only scratch to reveal and record the unique code once on your own and not in front of our technician.