Revitalize your engine in just 30-60 minutes!
- Experiencing loss of power, performance and/or fuel efficiency?
- Been told you require new engine components because they’ve clogged up?
- Failed MOT emissions test?
The ideal scenario is to prevent these issues with a regular engine carbon clean but if your vehicle is already suffering in most instances we should still be able to help you. Our service takes 30-60 minutes and is provided across the UK at a location of your convenience.
The smart vehicle owner cleans to restore engine components rather than having to pay out for expensive replacements.
- Prevent engine component failures
- Restore vehicle power + performance
- Restore fuel efficiency giving you more MPG
- Save you money on potential expensive repairs
Here’s what some of customers have to say and how we’ve saved some of them £1000’s in repair bills…
200+ additional 10/10 reviews on our Checkatrade Profile
- Konrad Konieczny
Hi, I just had my Civic done which has got around 180000 on the clock and I can definitely feel the difference in the rev response and the mpg are up a bit too. Also after the carbon cleaning an engine management light came up and it turned out to be faulty glow plugs. Luckily because these guys are insured Matt offered to replace all of them any paid the bill !!! I will recommend it, especially diesels with lots of miles. Thanks.
Since the dawn of the combustion engines, they have suffered from the build-up of carbon deposits that stifles efficiency. With the introduction of emissions controls, this problem has worsened considerably. Quite simply put if you own a petrol, diesel or hybrid vehicle sooner rather than later it’s the engine is going to clog up and cost you in or both reduced efficiency or repairs!
The old fashioned way to remove these deposits was an expensive, time consuming and laborious engine strip down.
The new efficient way is our carbon cleaning services that are designed and tailored to reduce the carbon deposits by burning them away in a safe manner by the use of Hydrogen gas and chemicals.
Preventative cleaning is recommended once a year or every 10,000 -12,000 miles (just like an oil service). However, if you have an issue such a sticky turbo, clogged EGR valve, clogged intake manifold, or fouling spark plugs one of carbon cleaning services could resolve the problem for you!
Learn more about the Carbon Cleaning Services here.
Video Testimonials for Carbon Cleaning services:
1-stage Carbon Cleaning (cars £89.99)
- Thorough diagnosis using dealer level tools.
- Hydrogen engine carbon cleaning and Injector cleaning chemical.
- Report of any faults found during the diagnosis and reset of the engine management system if required.
- Fully insured
- Mobile service (we come to you)
2-stage Carbon Cleaning (cars £119.99) *RECOMMENDED FOR NON-TURBO PETROL ENGINES*
- As per 1-stage Carbon Clean plus an injector cleaner to ensure a correct fuel spray pattern and in turn produce a cleaner combustion that will not only aid engine efficiency improvement but also reduce carbon build up in the future.
3-stage Carbon Cleaning (cars £149.99) *RECOMMENDED FOR TURBO PETROL AND DIESEL ENGINES*
- As per 2-stage Carbon Clean plus a chemical carbon clean prior to the Hydrogen carbon clean to remove oily residues from turbos, EGR, intake manifold, valves etc and also dry out the carbon so that the Hydrogen can remove the carbon more efficiently.
4-stage Carbon Cleaning package (cars £179.99)
- As above plus a DPF regeneration aid chemical to ensure the exhaust filter doesn’t clog up due to the cleaning process.
If you book a service and do not proceed after arrival, or after diagnosis, your vehicle is not fit to receive a carbon clean there is a £70 call-out fee to cover our expenses and loss.
PLEASE NOTE: It is becoming increasingly commonplace for our competitors to offer cheap Hydrogen only cleaning or the addition of off-the-shelf products in an attempt to replicate our successful 3-stage system. Simply put our chemicals have been uniquely developed to work together with the Hydrogen system for the task in hand and frankly, such offerings should not be compared.
OUR BELIEF IS…. DO IT RIGHT ⇒ DO IT ONCE ⇒ SAVING YOU TIME AND MONEY