What is engine carbon cleaning
The old fashioned way of removing carbon deposits from an engine is the equivalent to open heart surgery. It entails physically opening up the engine, using chemicals to loosen the carbon then scraping it away and removing it – an extremely laborious task (6-8 hours for a V8 engine) that is both costly and no efficient. Worst still generally a mechanic will only remove the carbon in and around the manifold, intake valves, and cylinder heads. However, much of the carbon deposits build-up later in the engine system e.g. around the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation system and turbo and exhaust systems which also requires cleaning to fully restore your engine.
Having spent many years in development PowerSystem of Lille, France launched the ground-breaking CarbonCleaning™ Hydrogen technology in 2011. This unique advanced technology pumps and pulses hydrogen through the air intake system burning away the carbon deposits that prevent your engine from running smoothly. This remarkable system is suitable for any petrol, diesel or hybrid engine and has a proven ability to quickly and safely removing carbon build-up deposits from the whole engine system in just 30-45 minutes, the effects are immediate.
Customers report the benefits :
- Restored Power and Performance
- Restored Fuel Efficiency
- Reduced emissions (MOT failures turned into MOT passes after a clean)
- Assisting with
- prevention of DPF clogging
- prevention of and clogging of EGR systems
- prevention of and clogging of Turbos
- prevention of and problems associated with excessive exhaust smoke / MOT emissions failures
- prevention of and clogging of Intake Manifolds and Swirl Flaps
- prevention of fuel injectors clogging
- prevention of and unclogging of catalytic converters
- prevention of intake valve clogging
- prevention of spark plugs fouling
View some of our Facebook reviews below:-
If you require further information please visit our Carbon Cleaning FAQ’s section, contact your local technician or our HQ team on 01293 769495 to discuss your requirements, or use the inquiry form below and we’ll get back to you at your convenience.